Thursday, August 12, 2010

E-Learning


Who is/are the focus/focuses in the image? How do you know that?
I think the focuses in the image are the rickshaw puller as they are in the front of the picture and he can be seen at a glance.

Describe the characters/setting.
It was a normal day in the city, where it is bustling with people getting from place to place. There are some people who cannot afford to own a vehicle, so and they have to rely on the few rickshaw pullers. This is the only way feasible to get around without getting tired.

What kind of story do you think lies behind the image? Explain.
I think that the story behind this image is people who live in third world countries are more burdened by the huge income gap by the "mega rich" and the "Mega poor".

What do you think is/are the message/s the photographer is seeking to convey through the image?
I think the photographer is trying to convey the state of countries like these and make people aware of the terrible state of the poor people living there.

What do you like/dislike about the image? What would you have done differently if you were the photographer?
If I were the photographer, I would like to take this picture from another view.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Mrs Nair I forgot to put my name.
    Done by Wee Ren Chang

    ReplyDelete